What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 4 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Apache Buxs, conveniently loaded onto your Student ID Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, the Apache Junction.
Apache BuxsApache Buxs may be used at any TJC Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. Unused Apache Buxs, associate to meal plans, do not carry forward to the next semester.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at the dining hall
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Apache Buxs balance:
- On the CampusDish website. Login, go to My Account and link up your Student ID to view balances and transaction history.
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in the Rogers Student Center, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Apache Buxs running low? No problem! Add more Apache Buxs.
Classes start Monday August 24th, 2020. Please make all changes to meal plans by the end of business Tuesday September 8, 2020.